This home has been cared for since the day sellers originally had it built for them. Granite countertops, 42 inch cabinets and 9 foot ceilings!! Heat pumps were replaced in 2015. Screened in rear porch is a great place to host guest. Master bedroom boast cathedral ceilings, oversized master closet, and tile in the master bathroom. Speaker system for inside and outside the house. Plantation shutters on the rear of home. Formal living has a wet bar. Whole house central vacuum. A must see. Close to Bay Bridge, restaurants and amenities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,480 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Cleared, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price