Magnificent custom built 6 bedroom home with 4 Â½ baths on wooded 5.7 acre lot. Located in desirable Patuxent Run neighborhood off of Patuxent River Road, part of Crofton Woods, Crofton Middle and brand new Crofton High School district. Insulated floors for thermal efficiency and soundproofing and fully insulated 2ââx6â stud walls are just some features you wonât find in builder grade homes. Main level features large gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and beautiful solid wood cabinets. Huge stone wood-burning fireplace is the centerpiece of the family room, which opens to large private backyard deck. Stunning hardwood floors throughout the main level, which also includes a home office/den and a separate mudroom with laundry. Upstairs are 5 large bedrooms as well as a 700 s/f great room which can be used as a 6th bedroom. Fully finished basement has separate outside entrance and includes large rec room with wet bar and a pellet stove as well as another full bath and bonus room. This 7300 s/f home also has a fabulous attached 3 car garage and workshop with heating and air conditioning and an additional detached shed/garage. 1 year Cinch/HMS home warranty conveys to owner at settlement. Water softener upgraded 2021 and well pump replaced 2020.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Georgian
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
7,308 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Stone, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Trees. Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rural, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price