REDUCED! Looking for a beautiful country setting with a large 4BR / 2.5 Bath home? This might be your dream come true! This well-built, immaculately maintained home has an open floorplan that will surprise you with its flexible living/furniture options. Start your morning in the cathedral ceiling Sun Room or perhaps out on the composite deck. There is a lower level den that could be used as a 5th bedroom (no closet). There is a large unfinished basement that you can finish to fit your dreams! Set on a lush, green 1.25 acre lot, it is close enough to the historic County-seat of Queen Annes County, but just far enough that your will "feel the country" that surrounds you on all sides. The Sellers will need to find home of choice, but the home is move-in ready and you can follow their exit and move in the next day and enjoy the Summer in your new home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,726 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price