Overlooking Grove Creek, this gorgeous waterfront home is an absolute must-see! Spacious and filled with natural light, the open floor plan and vaulted ceilings give a sense of grandeur. The main level boasts a desirable primary suite with skylighted primary bath, beautiful stone fireplace, kitchen with huge island, access to multiple back decks and a relaxing sunroom with views of the creek and in-ground pool. Additional bedrooms upstairs, and large recreation room on the lower level with direct access to brick patio with hot tub that leads to the fully-fenced pool. Bonus room perfect as an office and built-in bar is perfect for entertaining. Outside you'll find a large shed, 3-car garage, and a private pier with multiple slips and boatlift.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
4,770 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Ice Maker, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater, Heated
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Grove Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price