Seller's have requested that all offers be submitted by 6 PM Monday January 10th. Beautiful Cape Cod on quiet street in Historic Centreville. Perfect location, 20 minutes from the Bay Bridge and easily walkable to downtown Centreville - schools, restaurants, the library, anywhere you want to go! The home offers open living area with laminate wood floor, spacious kitchen, dining and living room with gas fireplace. Nicely designed kitchen has stainless appliances, kitchen island, granite countertop and subway tile backsplash. First-floor master suite includes spacious custom tile shower and walk-in closet. A private office is ideal for working from home or has potential to be a den or 4th bedroom. The upper two bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share an adjoining bath. Easy and convenient access to attic storage. Added bonus, attached 2-Car garage and additional attached work room/garage. A private rear yard with 6ft vinyl fence and screened porch provides space to enjoy your outdoor activities. This is a well-maintained home and move-in ready. Please Note that Gross Living Area Tax Records is incorrect, per original appraisal the Gross Living Area is 1,700+.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Frame
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Office, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price