Just Listed in Symphony Village at Centreville the premier 55+ community in Queen Anne's County. Just 20 minutes to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, 20 minutes to Easton MD and 15 minutes to Chestertown MD. This Schubert model home features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and is situated on a premium lot backing to the community clubhouse, pool, pavilion, pickle ball and bocce courts. Relax in the extension off the rear of the home that can be used as a breakfast area or a reading and relaxing area. The rear patio of the home can also be used for relaxing or entertaining. The roof has been replaced within the past year and the HVAC has also been replaced. Symphony Village is the only 55+ active adult community that is completely built with all amenities in place and ready the day you move in.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Concrete, Vinyl Siding
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Symphony Village At Centreville
Electric service available, Underground
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price